mercredi 26 janvier 2011

Photography






Box Photo : This is a Photograph of the hole box, the box was about 
movement, the man moved from the tombstones (Right ), to the Tree and 
to the Woman (Left). 












Tombstones : This photograph is from a box that we did for a project, as I love gothic things, tombstones are right up my street.







The man : This Photograph, a close up of the figure, I like it because it captures
sadness and loneliness.






 Portraits :








Romain :  what I like about this photograph is the expression on his face,
 the look in eyes, the shadow behind his head.









Josian : I like this portrait, because when you look at it, you wonder what he 
is actually doing and what is he is feeling, I feel that he is happy but trying to 
contain it, and I like the way his hands are.








Anais : I picked this Photo because of the posture and the expression on the 
models Face.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire