mercredi 26 janvier 2011

Visual Studies & Life Drawing


Hand : It is a A1 charcoal drawing, I like it because of the composition.




Life drawing (Woman) : I chose this drawing because of the composition, 
I think it works.





The apple and lemon :      I like this drawing because it feel real 
and more photographic, so I guess it is why I like it so much.





The hands : I also like the hands because of the  composition and the hands 
look more like a photograph, again I prefer that look.






BD : this is one of the first real big drawings that I did, 
so I guess that is why I like it.









Jun : Drawing of a Japanese Actor, I like this one because I tried to draw faces 
that are not "basic", as a europeen person would be, and because I like 
asian figures.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire